This policy covers how Care for Life treats personal information that the agency collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Care for Life products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- Care for Life collects personal information when you respond to offers on this site or make donations or purchases.
- When you respond we ask for information such as your name, email address, address, and telephone number.
- Care for Life collects information about your transactions with us, including information about your purchases and donations.
- Care for Life DOES NOT receive or record information on server logs from your browser.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Care for Life does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies.
- Care for Life DOES NOT set or access cookies on your computer nor use web beacons to access cookies.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Care for Life may update this policy. We will post changes to this site as they occur.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us by writing to Linda Harper at email@example.com or by mail to:
Care for Life Inc.
3850 E. Baseline Rd., Ste 114
Mesa, AZ 85206-4403
This post is also available in: Português (Portuguese (Brazil))